Friday, July 16, 2010

Up in the Clouds

Nature stimulates my imagination. Gazing through the sky, cloud formations appearing like nature's Rorschach Test of my imagination. Recently while flying ( in an airplane ) I felt fortunate to be close enough to touch all the beautiful sculptures and artwork.
Large plate of spaghetti and meatballs in the far distance. Rabbits and hamsters frolicking about. Oh, there is Mount Rushmore, how grand a sight. Marine life swimming by my window, a winking dolphin.
Have you taken any good drugs lately? No man, I just let my imagination open my consciousness, okay maybe channeling a bit of Mr. Timothy Leary, "god rest his soul". That is where my other blog title Confessions of a Hope Fiend originated, just an FYI for my readers.
Visions slowly drifting by......
Being in the moment, with no other thoughts.

1 comment:

Madame DeFarge said...

In a plane, I'm usually too busy contemplating my doom to notice the clouds.