What could have happened to lose my way for months?
Nothing much to say, only the usual conversations in my own head.
How can thoughts evaporate so fast that you can't express them?
I think I have been in a restless phase and maybe a bit preoccupied, about what I couldn't really tell you or identify.
It certainly resembles emptiness but not so much emotional more of an intellectual stagnation.
My mind is all over the place sometimes.
Laziness, it could be that too.
All I know is I seem to have reverted back to a non-public self, secretive not sharing.
I've had lots of ideas swimming around my consciousness but not the focus or concentration to sit down and express any of them.
I can't even blame my job, although the intensity it requires sometimes leaves my psyche a bit scorched.
Maybe I'm just not that interested or interesting anymore.
Maybe this post is my way of testing the waters again and I'll get back to just putting stuff out there, whether anyone reads it or not. Perhaps self-consciousness won over anonymity.
Autumn Time In Quincy
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment